Contentment experiement

By | 11:39 AM 1 comment
We are 6 days into our experiment. Click here to read what this is all about. So far it has been actually wonderfully refreshing to just know that I am not buying anything. It has eliminated a lot of the just-wanting-to-get-out-and-do-something-spending.

Today is another story though =)

Yes, I am struggling. Maybe its because its a Saturday? Maybe its because of the rain? Maybe its because I am itching to do some Christmas shopping? Maybe its a combination of all the above =)

Just keeping it real...
Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

Kelly Via said...

Awe...I hear you Jen...but I am really proud of you! It's definitely a great experiment-I bet it will help you think of each of those individual purchases...maybe we should do this experiment too...