My turn...

By | 2:35 PM 2 comments
I knew this was bound to happen sooner or later...

I've been tagged by Tasha.

THE RULES::

* Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

* Share 7 little known facts about yourself on your blog.

* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here we go...

1) I love big macs.

I know, I know...they are terrible for me....but, mmmm...I just can't help myself =)

2) My childhood dream was to be a professional break-dancer.
Really.

3) Despite
my obsessive cleaning/organizing tendencies...I CAN'T keep my dresser drawers clean longer than 2 weeks. Then it usually takes me about 2 months to get frustrated that I can't find anything and I clean them out...and thus, the vicious cycle repeats itself.

4) Pansies are my favorite flower.
I think I somehow identify with them. Not beautiful and delicate like a rose, not bubbly and in your face like a sunflower...but, cute and happy and thriving in spring and fall =)

5) I would LOVE to skydive at least once before I die!

6) I like the smell of gasoline.
I try not to ponder the implications of this one too often.

7)I know what I like and what I want.
I hate vacillating...make up your mind already! Now, I consider myself a pretty easy-going person (growing up in a big family will do that to you!), so I won't "force" my likes and wants on you. But, when it comes to a matter that doesn't involve picking out where to eat dinner with friends...i.e. picking a major, picking a career, picking a husband, picking a sofa, etc...I know what I like. Sometimes I like to change my mind down the road...but, that is a whole other post =)



I am supposed to tag some others...

Heather

Mom (I will be very impressed if you come up with something I don't know =)

Debbie

Jessica

and

Steve-O
Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the smell of gasoline too!! although, i like to smell lots of things! :)

hey, I'd like to see those break-dancer moves. I might be able to put one of your signature moves in my next "routine";)