Serious as a heart attack...

By | 10:55 PM 1 comment
I left the kids playing in the backyard for a quick run into the house to grab the phone. Coming back outside I didn't see them anywhere.

Insert heart attack moment here.

Heart attack avoided after finding them hiding in the sandbox.



Ella is going to have to learn some rules for playing hide and go seek:


1) Ezra needs to be in agreement that he wants to hide. Crying is a good indication that he doesn't want to.

2) Mommy needs to know when you are playing hide and seek!
Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

mommajeane said...

Oh my... do you remember when you and LJ took your bikes to the LaManna's and hid the bikes inside the garage? Their mom pulled the door down when she went inside and you all were inside playing. I thought someone for sure took my girls and I called the police :) You all never did that to me again. I think even grandad and grandmother came up and dad was on his way home...