Because of the happenings of the past few weeks I never got around to writing about my 2009 goals and things I want to work on....big and little.
Here are just a few of my aspirations:
Here's to a year of...
1) Finalizing our will and retirement set-up: Being proactive about protecting our future...at least the little bit that we control =)
2) Maintaining and keep up with the consistency of my quiet times...but move them to a new level in my walk with the Lord.
3) Keeping up with my 2008 memorizing scripture goals...nothing has changed my life more. Click here to read more about it.
4) Not letting the negatives of ministry weigh me down...focusing on the positives and seeing lives changed!
5) Going on more dates
6) Having more sex (yes, I actually did write that...gasp!)
7) Growing a vegetable garden
8) Reading more
9) Developing more of a heart to serve and support my husband and fleshing that out every day - My highest calling!
10) Exercising consistently
11) Exposing Ella and Ezra to a year full of new experiences
12) Embracing the abundant life that the Lord desires for me!
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
We last left off on our walk... We kept walking and walking...and it truly was one of my favorite parts of the entire trip. A little ex...
Jeremiah and I just returned from Haiti, again. This trip I made it a point to document a day that we traveled outside the city. Any d...
Picking berries was on our Summer Bucket-O-Fun List, so on a rare and treasured "free" day we all headed out to Blacksburg to v...
In a rather last minute (because that's how this control-planner-oriented-who-deep-down-is-more-of-a-free-spirit-than-she'd-eve...
It all began as innocent fun in the sprinkler... Then he got a (slightly sinister) idea... Come on Eli...you k...
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- Almost is just not good enough
- The amazing flying E-Z!
- They're baaack...
- Technology-Free Thursdays
- free air-conditioning
- Road Trip...
- The Kids Exchange
- Two things that don't mix...
- A Grocery Experiment
- My top reasons...
- Snow pictures: just having fun
- Snow pictures: black and white
- Snow pictures: the preperation
- This time...they were right!
- I give it a 50/50 chance...
- Memory Monday
- 16 month update
- Better late than never...
- Sandbox monsters...
- Memory Monday
- Prayer Request
- Making the best of it...
- Welcoming 2009 with the sniffles...
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2008 (345)