Because of the happenings of the past few weeks I never got around to writing about my 2009 goals and things I want to work on....big and little.
Here are just a few of my aspirations:
Here's to a year of...
1) Finalizing our will and retirement set-up: Being proactive about protecting our future...at least the little bit that we control =)
2) Maintaining and keep up with the consistency of my quiet times...but move them to a new level in my walk with the Lord.
3) Keeping up with my 2008 memorizing scripture goals...nothing has changed my life more. Click here to read more about it.
4) Not letting the negatives of ministry weigh me down...focusing on the positives and seeing lives changed!
5) Going on more dates
6) Having more sex (yes, I actually did write that...gasp!)
7) Growing a vegetable garden
8) Reading more
9) Developing more of a heart to serve and support my husband and fleshing that out every day - My highest calling!
10) Exercising consistently
11) Exposing Ella and Ezra to a year full of new experiences
12) Embracing the abundant life that the Lord desires for me!