Because of the happenings of the past few weeks I never got around to writing about my 2009 goals and things I want to work on....big and little.
Here are just a few of my aspirations:
Here's to a year of...
1) Finalizing our will and retirement set-up: Being proactive about protecting our future...at least the little bit that we control =)
2) Maintaining and keep up with the consistency of my quiet times...but move them to a new level in my walk with the Lord.
3) Keeping up with my 2008 memorizing scripture goals...nothing has changed my life more. Click here to read more about it.
4) Not letting the negatives of ministry weigh me down...focusing on the positives and seeing lives changed!
5) Going on more dates
6) Having more sex (yes, I actually did write that...gasp!)
7) Growing a vegetable garden
8) Reading more
9) Developing more of a heart to serve and support my husband and fleshing that out every day - My highest calling!
10) Exercising consistently
11) Exposing Ella and Ezra to a year full of new experiences
12) Embracing the abundant life that the Lord desires for me!
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
The great wash out. Non-stop rain since Friday with no end in sight. It's a good thing we like rainy days. Last week, after I ha...
Our Via-cation week is one of the highlights of our year, every year, going on over a decade now. We've swam, fished, gotten too ...
It's October?! What, what?! What happened to September? Anybody else with me? We got a gloriously sunshiny one day brea...
So many comings and goings, but right now, right here, while the rain is coming down, the skies are grey, the house is surprisingly qu...
First, I had Ella. She was basically the perfect child. She followed all the rules. Slept good. Ate anything. Loved to please me. So ...
- ► 2015 (84)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- Almost is just not good enough
- The amazing flying E-Z!
- They're baaack...
- Technology-Free Thursdays
- free air-conditioning
- Road Trip...
- The Kids Exchange
- Two things that don't mix...
- A Grocery Experiment
- My top reasons...
- Snow pictures: just having fun
- Snow pictures: black and white
- Snow pictures: the preperation
- This time...they were right!
- I give it a 50/50 chance...
- Memory Monday
- 16 month update
- Better late than never...
- Sandbox monsters...
- Memory Monday
- Prayer Request
- Making the best of it...
- Welcoming 2009 with the sniffles...
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2008 (345)