The kids and I are in Maryland for the weekend with my family...braving the cold cold winter weather!
Jeremiah is bach-ing it...a very rare thing for him to have a day off without us around. I sure hope he remembers to eat and take a shower =)
Hope you all are having a great weekend!
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
We took a walk on the trail around the pond this week and they had the best time together...
In my day and a half squeezed into a day I must have somehow forgotten to pack a few items for our visit with my family. Thankfully it is ...
Seven seems so old. Mature. Grown up. And she is...really truly growing up. She is now a long-limbed and lanky version of her yo...
3) I don't want them to lose interest " Good painting! " may get children to keep painting for as long as we keep watching a...
... Goes to Addie ( Jeremiah's sister ) for graduating from nursing school last week. Not only did she graduate...but she did it with...
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- Almost is just not good enough
- The amazing flying E-Z!
- They're baaack...
- Technology-Free Thursdays
- free air-conditioning
- Road Trip...
- The Kids Exchange
- Two things that don't mix...
- A Grocery Experiment
- My top reasons...
- Snow pictures: just having fun
- Snow pictures: black and white
- Snow pictures: the preperation
- This time...they were right!
- I give it a 50/50 chance...
- Memory Monday
- 16 month update
- Better late than never...
- Sandbox monsters...
- Memory Monday
- Prayer Request
- Making the best of it...
- Welcoming 2009 with the sniffles...
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2008 (345)