Update...

By | 1:51 PM Leave a Comment
Its been almost a month now since we lost the baby and found out about the complications surrounding it...and I just thought I'd give a quick update on where we are.

(If you have no clue what I'm talking about click here. )

My initial few weeks of bloodwork showed my hormone levels as remaining very high (42,000+) which is still considered pregnancy level. Obviously this was not a good thing as it could have been a sign that there was still some abnormal cell tissue left that was regrowing. Thankfully, in just the last week my levels have gone down significantly (248). My levels still have to make it all the way back to zero...but I am a lot closer this week...praise the Lord!

Emotionally...we are doing good. I won't lie and say that we are over it. There are days when I feel like I am feeling better than I should...and days when I feel like I am more sad then I should be.

But...truly...we continue to feel the Lord's presence and are so thankful with all he has blessed us with.

Thank you again for your prayers for our family.
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: