I find it sort of funny that my warm-natured in-laws are visiting us during the coldest weather we have experienced here in NC since 2000.
They spent 9 years in the Amazon jungle of Venezuala, only 3 degrees north of the equator. A cold day for them was 85 degrees. Now they live in sunny Florida...not exactly known for its dismal winters.
I'll have to make sure we only plan indoor activities for them =)
Too bad we aren't getting any snow with all this cold weather.
How are you all fairing with this cold snap?
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
that my older sister, Laura Jeane, and I ( we were great partners in crime growing up !) found the Christmas present hiding spot and peeked ...
3) I don't want them to lose interest " Good painting! " may get children to keep painting for as long as we keep watching a...
When Jeremiah and I were oh so young we went out shopping for furniture for our first apartment right before our wedding. Of course being t...
Ah , New Year's Eve. It's always such an inspirational and momentous evening for our little family. We started off our evening ...
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- Almost is just not good enough
- The amazing flying E-Z!
- They're baaack...
- Technology-Free Thursdays
- free air-conditioning
- Road Trip...
- The Kids Exchange
- Two things that don't mix...
- A Grocery Experiment
- My top reasons...
- Snow pictures: just having fun
- Snow pictures: black and white
- Snow pictures: the preperation
- This time...they were right!
- I give it a 50/50 chance...
- Memory Monday
- 16 month update
- Better late than never...
- Sandbox monsters...
- Memory Monday
- Prayer Request
- Making the best of it...
- Welcoming 2009 with the sniffles...
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2008 (345)