I love the way that traveling gives you a renewed appreciation for being home.
We had a great day today...just enjoying being home and getting caught up on things.
It was a weird weather day here...wet and warm and windy. I let Ella put her rain boots on and jump in the puddles on our walk in the morning. I don't know if I will ever get the mud stains out of her clothes...but she had fun =)
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Bare feet, spring day, a hammock full o' kids, and the time to take it all in... And yes, Ezra is just in his...
The past 7 days in iphone photo review... I enjoyed a girls day out (Keesha's last girl hurrah before Haiti) last Sunday with m...
1. Today is my 34th birthday. 2. Wasn't I just a kid? Like, yesterday? Waiting for the next Christmas? 3. When Jeremiah asked me wh...
Oh man, I've got lots of posts buzzing around in my head. Lot's o. But it is a bit of a busy season we are in and I've got a...
narcolepsy [ nahr -k uh -lep-see] noun 1. a condition characterized by frequent and uncontrollable periods ...
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- Almost is just not good enough
- The amazing flying E-Z!
- They're baaack...
- Technology-Free Thursdays
- free air-conditioning
- Road Trip...
- The Kids Exchange
- Two things that don't mix...
- A Grocery Experiment
- My top reasons...
- Snow pictures: just having fun
- Snow pictures: black and white
- Snow pictures: the preperation
- This time...they were right!
- I give it a 50/50 chance...
- Memory Monday
- 16 month update
- Better late than never...
- Sandbox monsters...
- Memory Monday
- Prayer Request
- Making the best of it...
- Welcoming 2009 with the sniffles...
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2008 (345)