Ain't it great...turning twenty-eight!

By | 9:05 PM 3 comments
I am officially 28 years old now.

It was a great birthday!

My mom came in for the weekend...so I felt like I had a whole birthday weekend!

Jeremiah made me one of my favorite desserts...angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream...topped off with ALOT of candles!

Ella seemed to get quite a kick out of singing "happy birthday" to mommy this year =)

p.s. I'll be getting caught up on all the weekends activities on my blog over the next day or two!
Newer Post Older Post Home

3 comments:

mommajeane said...

We loved our weekend with you guys... and I love being your momma!

Heather said...

my favorite desert too! I had the same for my birthday. :) A friend of mine changed the icing to whip cream, vanilla (whipped) icing, and yogurt. (all mixed) It was VERY good!

Kelly Via said...

Awe, that's so awesome!! I am so glad you had such a great birthday weekend!! Happy 28th!!