Ain't it great...turning twenty-eight!

I am officially 28 years old now.

It was a great birthday!

My mom came in for the weekend...so I felt like I had a whole birthday weekend!

Jeremiah made me one of my favorite desserts...angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream...topped off with ALOT of candles!

Ella seemed to get quite a kick out of singing "happy birthday" to mommy this year =)

p.s. I'll be getting caught up on all the weekends activities on my blog over the next day or two!

4 comments:

mommajeane said...

We loved our weekend with you guys... and I love being your momma!

Heather said...

my favorite desert too! I had the same for my birthday. :) A friend of mine changed the icing to whip cream, vanilla (whipped) icing, and yogurt. (all mixed) It was VERY good!

Wolford Family said...

Happy Birthday!

Kelly Via said...

Awe, that's so awesome!! I am so glad you had such a great birthday weekend!! Happy 28th!!

 

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Never tire of doing what is right. 2 Thess 3:13