A crazy, lazy, hazy kind of day

By | 1:43 PM 3 comments
We had friends over for dinner last night and Ella didn't make it to bed until 10pm. Ezra was in bed at his normal 8pm as he doesn't tolerate late nights very well.

So...

Ezra was up at his normal 8am time.

Since they share a room...that means Ella was up too.

Only she didn't want to be =)

This morning I met up with friends at the Museum of Life and Science. Only, somehow I missed them and ended up not meeting up with them until we were headed out.

Ella's lack of sleep was very apparent on our outing =)

Trying to dole out "consequences" to your child with your other child in a stroller in a tiny bathroom stall is just not fun.

Sigh.


We are home now, lunch is over, books have been read, both kids are down for a nap, and I have a to-do list that is sitting on my counter.

However, I accidentally took a benadryl instead of a claritin for my allergies at lunch.

I don't think I'll be to-doing anything this afternoon...unless a nap counts?
Newer Post Older Post Home

3 comments:

Aww! I'm so sorry that we didn't get to hang out much together today! I should have given you a call this morning. I was a little stressed out the whole time we were there - trying to keep up with the extra kids in a crowded museum = not too much fun! Hope you have good naps all around :)

Briana said...

yes, naps count!

Kelly Via said...

A nap should be on everyone's to do list at some point or another...just go add it real quick and then check it off... Ahhhh...see now doesn't that feel good?