Bliss...

By | 3:07 PM 1 comment
An hour into Ezra's nap this afternoon he woke up just wailing.

I went to check on him and could tell he was still soooo sleepy.

I picked him up... green blankie, pink blankie, paci and all...and he nestled into me...

We moved to the rocking chair and he stayed all snuggled up with me.

I could feel his heart beating. I could see his eyes closing.

I could smell his sweet baby boy sleepy smell.

Bliss.

There are few moments in this momma's life that I have enjoyed more. My energetic and full of life little big boy was still and quiet and content to let me hold him.

I would have stayed there forever.

Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

There is just something about cuddling with those little bundles of energy when they are quiet, sleepy and content=) Sweet post Jenn!