The blur known as our weekend...

By | 8:35 PM 3 comments
It was a fun but very busy weekend here at the Hambrick house.

Friday night we hosted our c-group game night...

Pizza. Cupcakes made by Ella. Trampoline competitions. Pizza. The Newlywed Game. Imaginiff. A crazy game called Reaction that involves getting physically shocked. More pizza. FUN!

Saturday was a great day spent with my cousin, Stephen, who came for a visit. He is a Chemistry Phd student at UNC and just got a new puppy. The kids loved both! Of course we had to watch the final four game together too =)

Today was church, then a Haiti team meeting (Jeremiah and I are going this summer), and tonight is a movie night for our college students.

Whew.

The kids are down for the night...and I am too zonked to even turn the channel from this show called "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" =) Has anyone seen it before? Crazy stuff!

Hope your weekend was great!
Newer Post Older Post Home

3 comments:

ADawson said...

Awe, we were watching the same thing last night :) I just have a hard time believing you could mistake baby tumbles in your belly for gas pains :)

You were busy this wekend! Glad you got to relax last night=)

HA! I didn't see it, but coming from a person who always thought "How stupid can you be to not know you're pregnant" and then found out I was 6 months pregnant - anything can happen! :)