Harris Teeter is running their triple coupon days from now until May 5th. They will triple any coupon up to $.99. Limit of 20 coupons per day per household.
I've missed the last two triple events...but this time I was ready.
I headed out with the kids this morning.
Brave, I know. But, Harris Teeter is my favorite kid-friendly grocery store. They have the cool rocket ship carts that the kids love to "drive", or, the mini-carts that Ella loves to push herself. I always inwardly cringe when she chooses to push her own cart...my poor ankles always end up with bruises! They also have tons of samples strategically placed throughout the store...deli meat, cheeses, cake, cookies, fruit, etc. You know Ezra is happy as long as there is food! Finally, they have free balloons that I always promise my kids they can have when we leave, pending good behavior of course...even though two balloons in the car with two toddlers is pretty near close to my annoyance limit!
Here's what we got:
Total before coupons = $61.42
Total out of pocket after coupons = $10.98
Here's what I got for free:
- 2 packages of rice
- 1 box Uncle Ben's long grain rice
- 2 cans refried beans
- Daisy Sour Cream
- McCormick Spice: Chili Pepper (for my husbands favorite dinner, Mexican Skillet Chicken!)
- 2 McCormick taco seasoning packets
- 1 McCormick GrillMates seasoning packet
- 1 French's mustard
- 1 Texas Toast Croutons
Here's what I got for under $.50:
- 2 6ct White House applesauce cups
- Breyers Ice Cream
- Dawn dish detergent
- Lysol toilet bowl cleaner
- Special K bars
- Eggo Waffles
Here's what I got for $.75 - $1:
-1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 box Kotex
- 2 boxes fruit snacks
- 1 Bon Ami cleaner
The only thing I paid full price for was a loaf of french bread =)
If you are interested you can click here for coupon match-ups.
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Bare feet, spring day, a hammock full o' kids, and the time to take it all in... And yes, Ezra is just in his...
1. Today is my 34th birthday. 2. Wasn't I just a kid? Like, yesterday? Waiting for the next Christmas? 3. When Jeremiah asked me wh...
The past 7 days in iphone photo review... I enjoyed a girls day out (Keesha's last girl hurrah before Haiti) last Sunday with m...
Oh man, I've got lots of posts buzzing around in my head. Lot's o. But it is a bit of a busy season we are in and I've got a...
narcolepsy [ nahr -k uh -lep-see] noun 1. a condition characterized by frequent and uncontrollable periods ...
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- Question of the day
- Harris Teeter Triple Coupons
- Bowl of Beans
- Duke Gardens Date
- Little River Park
- Ain't it great...turning twenty-eight!
- How real men cut the grass...
- New look
- Watch out Milton and Bradley
- Fireplace How To
- Library Story Hour:Take two
- A big fat zero
- Fill vs. Drain
- Weekend Project
- An everyday conversation
- Missing Warning Label
- Bubbles and roller skates
- Meet and Greet
- Leave it to Beavers
- Now, what was I saying?
- The hardest hour
- Breakfast in the buff
- Easter Family Photos
- A reminder for all the fellow couponers...
- Holy Week: Eggs
- Holy Week: Passover Meal
- Holy Week: Clean House Clean Hearts
- Just because...
- Holy Week: Planting seeds
- New shoes
- Holy Week: Story Time
- Beyond the Bunnies: Hambrick Family Holy Week
- Ella, the cupcake maker (not eater)
- Just mine?
- The inevitable
- The blur known as our weekend...
- Question of the day
- Bedtime Bootcamp
- Instant Starbucks?
- A crazy, lazy, hazy kind of day
- ▼ April (41)
- ► 2008 (345)