Taking advantage of my mom's willingness to babysit, Jeremiah and I headed out Saturday for a date.
First stop, our favorite Durham Mexican restaurant, El Rodeo. I'm salivating just thinking about it =)
Second stop, waffle cones at Ben & Jerry's.
Third stop, Sarah P. Duke Gardens. While we've been to Duke Gardens before, we've never taken the time to actually walk around and see all that there is.
Over 55 acres of incredible gardens. If you've never been...go.
I now see why so many couples get engaged there...very romantical =)
Back at home, Nana and the kids were having a blast! Ella was expertly manipulating Nana into ice cream and extra books at bedtime.
After all, that's what Nana's are for =)
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
We took a walk on the trail around the pond this week and they had the best time together...
Seven seems so old. Mature. Grown up. And she is...really truly growing up. She is now a long-limbed and lanky version of her yo...
3) I don't want them to lose interest " Good painting! " may get children to keep painting for as long as we keep watching a...
In my day and a half squeezed into a day I must have somehow forgotten to pack a few items for our visit with my family. Thankfully it is ...
... Goes to Addie ( Jeremiah's sister ) for graduating from nursing school last week. Not only did she graduate...but she did it with...
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- Question of the day
- Harris Teeter Triple Coupons
- Bowl of Beans
- Duke Gardens Date
- Little River Park
- Ain't it great...turning twenty-eight!
- How real men cut the grass...
- New look
- Watch out Milton and Bradley
- Fireplace How To
- Library Story Hour:Take two
- A big fat zero
- Fill vs. Drain
- Weekend Project
- An everyday conversation
- Missing Warning Label
- Bubbles and roller skates
- Meet and Greet
- Leave it to Beavers
- Now, what was I saying?
- The hardest hour
- Breakfast in the buff
- Easter Family Photos
- A reminder for all the fellow couponers...
- Holy Week: Eggs
- Holy Week: Passover Meal
- Holy Week: Clean House Clean Hearts
- Just because...
- Holy Week: Planting seeds
- New shoes
- Holy Week: Story Time
- Beyond the Bunnies: Hambrick Family Holy Week
- Ella, the cupcake maker (not eater)
- Just mine?
- The inevitable
- The blur known as our weekend...
- Question of the day
- Bedtime Bootcamp
- Instant Starbucks?
- A crazy, lazy, hazy kind of day
- ▼ April (41)
- ► 2008 (345)