Not Me Monday

By | 7:00 AM 3 comments
I do not bribe my children with m&m's in order to enhance their smiles for our annual Christmas photo.

I never resort to bribing.

And I certainly never resort to creating a whitewashed reality of our family in this annual Christmas photo.

I mean, really, who cares if Ella picks her nose or wants to include her barbies in the photo.

Who cares if Ezra is eating a banana and wearing his pink and green blankie like a turban on his head.

Who cares if Jeremiah is wearing that pair (you all know the ones I'm talking about) of red soccer shorts for the photo.

Who cares if I am in sweats with no make up on and my hair in a ponytail. Forgot my real bra too.

Who cares?

Not me. Oh no.

Definitely not me.

Newer Post Older Post Home

3 comments:

Allyson said...

what a great picture

Kelly Via said...

Beautiful!! As I scrolled down I was thinking "Did she really let Jeremiah wear the red soccer shorts in the Christmas picture??" HA! No, you did not, and I was relieved.

Great family picture!! You guys look great!

You do look GREAT! AND you got your real bra on too I imagine, ha;)