Thursday Thoughts: Christmas Eve Edition

By | 4:08 PM 1 comment
I can't believe it is Christmas Eve.

This has been one of the most enjoyable Christmas seasons for me...

Both kids are old enough to actually "get" it this year and I have loved "getting" it right alongside them...the lights, the baking, the family togetherness, the anticipation, the decorations, and the parties are just so much more fun with children involved!

We just returned from our Christmas visit with our Via family.

Eleven children ages 4 and under all under one roof...

Yes. It was crazy...but so incredibly fun! Pictures to come soon.

Tonight we are having a Happy Birthday Jesus party. And since (according to my four year old) no birthday party is complete without cake, balloons, games, and presents...that is what we shall do. We took Ella and Ezra out separately and had them pick one gift for each other, which they will exchange tonight.

Did I mention that my parents are flying home tonight from Bulgaria! With my two newest siblings, Andrew and Gracie! What a great Christmas present!

Merry Christmas Eve!
Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

MERRY CHRISTMAS INDEED!

LOVE YOU ALL! HUGS AND KISSES,

mOM h