Yikes. Two weeks until Christmas!
For some reason I feel like I have a lot to do. But I don't.
We are keeping Christmas very simple this year (I'll be writing on some of our ideas next week) and I am loving it.
Except for those moments when I feel like I have a million things to do!
My parents (and siblings Joseph and Cate) left for Bulgaria yesterday for the last and final trip to bring home my two newest siblings Andrew and Gracie! Please pray for them over these next two weeks. They are flying in on Christmas Eve...talk about a great Christmas present! You can read more on my mom's blog to stay updated.
Can I admit I am a tiny bit jealous of them?
Not jealous in a bad way...just jealous because I wish we were also traveling to go pick up our children. Now that we are done having to do so much and into the waiting waiting waiting part of our adoption (and I am not the most patient waiter) I just want to be on that side of things.
We took the kids on a sleigh ride last night. So much fun! Ella really wanted to ride the horse, but she got over her disappointment pretty quick. Ezra actually sat still and quiet the whole ride. Amazing! My only disappointment was that it wasn't a very long ride. But, hey...when it is free you can't be too picky! It was also very very cold and I'm not sure the kids would have lasted too much longer.
We are still waiting to de-pacify Ezra. He still has a bit of his cold left and we have a lot of Holiday traveling coming up. We figure it would be better to talk it up with him and wait until he is healthy and we aren't traveling anywhere. I'll keep you all posted on how it goes.
Because I know it is just absolutely riveting to read about. Ha!
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Bare feet, spring day, a hammock full o' kids, and the time to take it all in... And yes, Ezra is just in his...
The past 7 days in iphone photo review... I enjoyed a girls day out (Keesha's last girl hurrah before Haiti) last Sunday with m...
1. Today is my 34th birthday. 2. Wasn't I just a kid? Like, yesterday? Waiting for the next Christmas? 3. When Jeremiah asked me wh...
Oh man, I've got lots of posts buzzing around in my head. Lot's o. But it is a bit of a busy season we are in and I've got a...
narcolepsy [ nahr -k uh -lep-see] noun 1. a condition characterized by frequent and uncontrollable periods ...
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- The Hambrick's Rockin' New Years Eve 2009
- How'd I Do?
- Bad Mommy
- Book Recommendations, Anyone?
- There Is Always One
- Memory Monday
- The Hambrick Family Christmas Letter 2009 (The Rea...
- Thursday Thoughts: Christmas Eve Edition
- Show and Tell: Christmas Ornaments
- Photojournal:Christmas Date
- Memory Monday
- Photojournal: Snow Day
- Better than Presents
- Adoption Update: USCIS Approval
- Best Moment of My Day Boulevard
- Baking Week (with the kids)
- Raindrops on Roses...
- Not Me Monday
- Saturday Thoughts (Since I missed Thursday and Fri...
- Why Not?
- Tissue Paper Wreaths
- Muhammed Ezra
- Pie In The Sky
- Extreme Home Makeover: The Gingerbread House Editi...
- Memory Monday
- Just Because...
- Thursday Thoughts (on Friday)
- The Blind Side
- Future Basketball Star (or hanger of the high thin...
- The First Causality of the Season
- Adoption Update: Getting Closer
- ▼ December (32)
- ► 2008 (345)