and whiskers on kittens...
bright paper packages and warm woolen mittens...
A lovely song.
But who really wants those things?
Here are a few of my favorite things (otherwise known as my Christmas list if money or time or gravitational laws or any other limiting forces were not an issue) :
1) One of these:
2) Fairy dust (because how fun would it be to sprinkle some on the carousel horse for your daughter and have it take off!)
3) A white Christmas
4) One of these:
5) Healthy children for the remainder of the winter
6) One of these in any size larger than the full we have!
7) At risk of revealing my inner redneck, one of these:
8) And, since I'm not limiting my list to reality, one of these would be nice too:
What are a few of your favorite things this Christmas?