Pie In The Sky

By | 4:06 PM 3 comments
Jeremiah got the opportunity this past Sunday afternoon to go flying with his good friend Todd.

Todd is a pretty cool friend to have (especially for Jeremiah).

Not only does T-biscuit create incredible graphic designs for a living and play sweet guitar leads for the Elevation band but he also has his pilot's license.

They were able to fly directly over the farm!

I was enjoying a Sunday afternoon nap while this was going on so I missed actually seeing them for myself.

Thankfully they were able to snag an aerial view of the farm for me...



















Pretty cool, huh.
Newer Post Older Post Home

3 comments:

mommajeane said...

That is really neat. I wonder if you have a Christmas present in the making... glad he got to go up again since he enjoyed the sky diving so much.

totally cool!

Todd said...

Hey Jen! I finally got a blog of my own and wrote about the flight Jeremiah and I took, with more pix. Check it out!