Rivers of Faith

By | 7:30 AM 4 comments
Today I am a guest (along with several other adoptive mothers) on the Rivers of Faith radio program, hosted by (Jeremiah's aunt!) Donna Tyson. We will be talking about adoption and our faith and sharing our stories from 10am - 11am

If you want to listen in live you can click here. Then just click on the radio button. If you don't catch it live you can still listen by going here. Again, click on the radio button.


Of course...if I end up sounding stupid or saying something silly...I might just go back and delete this whole thing =)
Newer Post Older Post Home

4 comments:

It's awesome that you get this opportunity. I just prayed for you. You'll do great!

Unknown said...

Caught the last half of the program and thought you and Aunt Jeane had such encouraging words (and honesty!). :)

Pam said...

Only got to hear the last 10 minutes...looking forward to listening to the rest when it hits the archives. :)

I follow your mom's blog as we are waiting for two from Bulgaria. I listened to this tonight....you did such an incredible job sharing your heart for His children during this discussion. I especially appreciated your sharing the "choice" of loving a child; as one who had an instant love for our first adopted child, a fairly quick bond with our second, I have been completely thrown for a loop dealing with lacking this for our 3rd. It's been a tough road with her, but I have been completely disappointment in myself that I have let that matter in bonding with her. Trying to get "over that" guilt and it is encouraging when I learn of others working through the same thing. God bless, Jennifer in DE