shocker

By | 7:43 PM Leave a Comment
We are home from wedding round two and I must shockingly confess that I did not take one single picture the whole trip. That will tell you how busy the past two days have been!

Busy, but oh so fun.

And don't worry all my photo friends out there...Kelly took some incredible ones that I am sure will be making their appearance one of these days.

All thirteen (yes, I wrote 13!) grandkids (with the oldest one being five years old!) helped as flower girls and ring bearers...and goodness were they ever cute! Ella did great all the way down the aisle and for the first 10 minutes of the ceremony. Then she "got shy" because "everyone was smiling at me" and left to go play. Ezra and Eli both pulled a wagon with the four littlest ones in them. Ezra did great...up until he ran into the stage steps and busted his mouth. Good thing he had a hovering Momma to rush in and rescue him. Eli did great. So great that we had a near tantrum moment at the end when he ran out of runway.

Shew. That's a lot of pressure on a mommy =)

Now I've got less than 24 hours to unpack, repack, and get ready for beach week!

______________________________________________________________________

My beach bums from last year:

Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: