worth the time

By | 7:00 AM 1 comment
I though I'd start a new feature here on my blog of linking to a couple of other articles and blogs that I have read recently.

Not just any ol' links either...

But words that have made me think, left an impact, inspired me, or just made me guffaw (or chortle, snicker, teehee, and chuckle) out loud. Links that would be worth the time (in my humble opinion) to check out.

Here are two to start with:

The One Parenting Habit that Changes Everything
An inspiring post about reading the Bible with your children.

The Perils of Hipster Christianity
This one is about the perils of hipster Christianity. I especially love the last two paragraphs.


Enjoy!
Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

hope-girl said...

Jennifer,
You don't know me but I came across your blog as I was randomly skimming through blogger looking for other people who blog about hope. I love your blog and the hopefulness you share with those of us who read it. I have put a link to your blog on mine - I hope you don't mind - and have quoted you in my blog as well. If you want to see it, it is at http://hopewillneverbesilent.blogspot.com/ Thanks for making my day a little brighter. D