beach week: the end

By | 1:44 PM 1 comment
two of my favorite boys in the world caught in a rare contemplative moment...
my buddy beach bum ella...
and a very necessary snack break...






















girl power...
the cutest little butterfly you ever did see...
and you'd never guess this pair was aunt and niece. more like wannabe sisters...




















and finally, last but certainly not least...
(just some) of the sweet faces of my family....sisters, brothers, and a cutie niece...




















and so concludes my beach week photo extravaganza...
hope you enjoyed!


Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

Kelly Via said...

Looks like a fantastic week of fun!! I have loved all your photo collages! Thanks for sharing them all!! Makes me eager for the beach. So glad you had a wonderful vacation.