pregnancy photos (gone wrong)

By | 8:14 AM 4 comments
Awkwardfamilyphotos.com does it again.

Made me laugh till I (almost) peed my pants, that is.

Hahahaha, who am I kidding? I am 7 1/2 months pregnant with my fourth child...of course I peed my pants.

Here are some of my favorites:












Let's put the pregnant lady at the top...you know, so the air will be thinner for her. Brenda?! Brenda?!






















I'm not sure what I like best about this one. The ladies bathing suit? The swamp setting? Or the mans black socks?





















I'm pretty sure the ex-boyfriend was the photographer in this one. "That's it John, a little further back, a little further. Now crouch down and close your eyes."














Um. Yeah.



















I feel like I know what this lady is thinking, "I'm just too tired to argue. I'm just too tired to put on appropriate clothes. Maybe If I hold their heads down they won't be able to take off. Just go with it, I'm sure it will look fine."





















Nothing says maternity like a watermelon and a gun.















Because there really aren't enough guns in pregnancy photo's.
Newer Post Older Post Home

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would not have been safe around a gun while pregnant. Hormonal and miserable and puking AND a gun? Very wrong. And very funny.

HA ha ha ha! now i want YOU to take the most awkward preggo photo you can think of, PLEASEEEE?

Erin Snyder said...

haha can you imagine getting in that tree to take that photo??

Briana said...

i loved this. you knew i would, and i did. well done.