rite of passage

By | 7:28 AM 1 comment
I painted Ella's letters before she was born.

Ella helped me paint Ezra's letters while we were waiting for his arrival.

Ella and Ezra pitched in to help paint Eli's letters this time last year as we were anxiously awaiting news of our travel dates.



























































And recently, Ella, Eli, and Ezra painted letters in preparation for their new baby sister.






































































One step closer to welcoming baby Zoe!
Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

I know you are tired and exhausted...appointments, being pregnant, traveling, appointments, the unknown and appointments can all do that to you.

I cannot WAIT to meet your new addition. I know we are still a little ways away from her arrival but I feel like we are anxiously awaiting news for her "travel" dates:)

I love you! You are doing such a great job. I look up to you more than you'll ever know!