What Ezra calls a bathing suit: bathing soup
What Ezra calls a cannonball jump into the pool: cottonball
What Ezra told me while playing in the pool together: "Can you frow me again once you have Zoe and she gives you your muscles back?!"
And finally, Ezra's recent impersonation of a bunny:
(i really have a treasure trove of blackmail photos for him...just preparing for the teenage years)
Oh, Ezra James...you are a one of a kind kid!
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
So, I had some major dental work done this week and Jeremiah (being the super smart hubby that he is) decided to make an impromptu 36 hour...
I've never had any trouble with setting boundaries, saying no, doing what's best even in the face of tears and tantrums. I'm o...
Yesterday started out normal: Woke up at 5:30am, noticed there was no power, mentally prepared my body for no coffee, got dressed, wa...
November 2012 " There's someone I'd love for you to meet ," my Father-in-Law told us. " Her name is Ms. Eli...
I know there are a lot of strong feelings about the celebration of Halloween. And while I respect others opinions, we have always embrace...
- ► 2016 (34)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- Thursday Thoughts: Simple Things
- From Poppyseed to Pumpkin: Swiss Chard Week
- Dog Days of Summer, Part Two
- Dog Days of Summer, part one
- Thursday Thoughts (on Friday again)
- Taste of Summer: Pelican's SnoBalls
- gratuitous cuteness
- Ella Bella Kissed a Fella
- Not Me Monday
- Thursday Thoughts (on Friday)
- Not Me Monday
- late night mash mish
- Thursday Thoughts: Jeremiah's Birthday!
- From Poppyseed to Pumpkin: Pineapple Week
- bumper crop
- Happy 1st and 4th!
- You Know You are Near The End of your Pregnancy......
- ▼ July (19)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)