What Ezra calls a bathing suit: bathing soup
What Ezra calls a cannonball jump into the pool: cottonball
What Ezra told me while playing in the pool together: "Can you frow me again once you have Zoe and she gives you your muscles back?!"
And finally, Ezra's recent impersonation of a bunny:
(i really have a treasure trove of blackmail photos for him...just preparing for the teenage years)
Oh, Ezra James...you are a one of a kind kid!
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
On the road again... We head up north this afternoon. We are sharing at a church this weekend, but decided to leave a few days early to s...
We celebrated 12 years of marriage over the weekend. We got to spend an entire 24 hours sans offspring (thank you family!) and went to DC an...
The end of the school year is fast approaching. We are finishing up books and subjects one at a time, dwindling down to the very end. Ella ...
We timed our trip last weekend to coincide perfectly with the return of my mom and newest little brother from Ghana. Welcome to the famil...
**This one comes all the way from December of 2011...and I can barely even remember that stage of my life with a 5 year old, 2 four year old...
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- Thursday Thoughts: Simple Things
- From Poppyseed to Pumpkin: Swiss Chard Week
- Dog Days of Summer, Part Two
- Dog Days of Summer, part one
- Thursday Thoughts (on Friday again)
- Taste of Summer: Pelican's SnoBalls
- gratuitous cuteness
- Ella Bella Kissed a Fella
- Not Me Monday
- Thursday Thoughts (on Friday)
- Not Me Monday
- late night mash mish
- Thursday Thoughts: Jeremiah's Birthday!
- From Poppyseed to Pumpkin: Pineapple Week
- bumper crop
- Happy 1st and 4th!
- You Know You are Near The End of your Pregnancy......
- ▼ July (19)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)