What Ezra calls a bathing suit: bathing soup
What Ezra calls a cannonball jump into the pool: cottonball
What Ezra told me while playing in the pool together: "Can you frow me again once you have Zoe and she gives you your muscles back?!"
And finally, Ezra's recent impersonation of a bunny:
(i really have a treasure trove of blackmail photos for him...just preparing for the teenage years)
Oh, Ezra James...you are a one of a kind kid!
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
We took a walk on the trail around the pond this week and they had the best time together...
... Goes to Addie ( Jeremiah's sister ) for graduating from nursing school last week. Not only did she graduate...but she did it with...
In my day and a half squeezed into a day I must have somehow forgotten to pack a few items for our visit with my family. Thankfully it is ...
Ella: I wonder why God didn't make two hearts for us...one for the red blood and one for the blue blood? She's a smar...
I love being a mom. Love. Love. Love it. At all times and at all times. Therefore, I am not struggling to re-transition into my mommy mo...
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- Thursday Thoughts: Simple Things
- From Poppyseed to Pumpkin: Swiss Chard Week
- Dog Days of Summer, Part Two
- Dog Days of Summer, part one
- Thursday Thoughts (on Friday again)
- Taste of Summer: Pelican's SnoBalls
- gratuitous cuteness
- Ella Bella Kissed a Fella
- Not Me Monday
- Thursday Thoughts (on Friday)
- Not Me Monday
- late night mash mish
- Thursday Thoughts: Jeremiah's Birthday!
- From Poppyseed to Pumpkin: Pineapple Week
- bumper crop
- Happy 1st and 4th!
- You Know You are Near The End of your Pregnancy......
- ▼ July (19)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)