I love that my kids are (mostly) entertained by simple things. One of their favorite things in the world are glow sticks. My mom started a tradition of bringing them whenever she comes to visit...and I captured these fun photos when she last came down.
We've been learning about hummingbirds this week. This book was our inspiration...
Of course, we had to set up our own feeder in hopes of encouraging the hummingbirds in our own backyard...
And, yes...I know Ezra is blurry in this picture. It is a wonder I ever have a picture of him that is NOT blurry.
We have been having lots of tea parties lately. The difference between a tea party that Ella sets up and one that the boys set up?
The invited guests, of course. Ella invites her barbies and the boys invite Mack truck and their trains...
Ella has a "fairy house" that she works on and tweaks and plays with all the time. However, this week she decided that it needed an upgrade. Bigger box, new curtains, and...a paint job were included in this upgrade. Surprisingly, she allowed her brothers to help her. The boys took their privilege very seriously and worked very diligently as you can tell...
Happy (simple) Thursday!
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
We took a walk on the trail around the pond this week and they had the best time together...
Seven seems so old. Mature. Grown up. And she is...really truly growing up. She is now a long-limbed and lanky version of her yo...
In my day and a half squeezed into a day I must have somehow forgotten to pack a few items for our visit with my family. Thankfully it is ...
... Goes to Addie ( Jeremiah's sister ) for graduating from nursing school last week. Not only did she graduate...but she did it with...
3) I don't want them to lose interest " Good painting! " may get children to keep painting for as long as we keep watching a...
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- Thursday Thoughts: Simple Things
- From Poppyseed to Pumpkin: Swiss Chard Week
- Dog Days of Summer, Part Two
- Dog Days of Summer, part one
- Thursday Thoughts (on Friday again)
- Taste of Summer: Pelican's SnoBalls
- gratuitous cuteness
- Ella Bella Kissed a Fella
- Not Me Monday
- Thursday Thoughts (on Friday)
- Not Me Monday
- late night mash mish
- Thursday Thoughts: Jeremiah's Birthday!
- From Poppyseed to Pumpkin: Pineapple Week
- bumper crop
- Happy 1st and 4th!
- You Know You are Near The End of your Pregnancy......
- ▼ July (19)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)