Today is Jeremiah's birthday...and the kids have been all over it. We dubbed yesterday "get ready for Daddy's birthday-day" and they were so excited. Buying some presents, making a cake, creating cards...and creating a treasure hunt for him to look for his gifts. I even let them wrap his presents entirely on their own =)
I think eating the cake batter was the highlight of the day though...
We were talking this morning about how old he is (32 for anyone who cares to know) and how this birthday marks 15 years that we have been celebrating birthdays together. That's half of my life people. I think it started to make him feel old or something because he quickly changed the subject, ha!
Seriously though, he just gets better and better (and better and better) with age.
Happy Birthday Jeremiah!
We here in this family think you hung the moon.
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Seven seems so old. Mature. Grown up. And she is...really truly growing up. She is now a long-limbed and lanky version of her yo...
In my day and a half squeezed into a day I must have somehow forgotten to pack a few items for our visit with my family. Thankfully it is ...
We took a walk on the trail around the pond this week and they had the best time together...
... Goes to Addie ( Jeremiah's sister ) for graduating from nursing school last week. Not only did she graduate...but she did it with...
3) I don't want them to lose interest " Good painting! " may get children to keep painting for as long as we keep watching a...
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- Thursday Thoughts: Simple Things
- From Poppyseed to Pumpkin: Swiss Chard Week
- Dog Days of Summer, Part Two
- Dog Days of Summer, part one
- Thursday Thoughts (on Friday again)
- Taste of Summer: Pelican's SnoBalls
- gratuitous cuteness
- Ella Bella Kissed a Fella
- Not Me Monday
- Thursday Thoughts (on Friday)
- Not Me Monday
- late night mash mish
- Thursday Thoughts: Jeremiah's Birthday!
- From Poppyseed to Pumpkin: Pineapple Week
- bumper crop
- Happy 1st and 4th!
- You Know You are Near The End of your Pregnancy......
- ▼ July (19)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)