While all of our garden is doing great, the cucumbers are especially abundant this summer.
(case in point: all of these are from 1 plant, picked over just 2 days)
Ezra has appreciated having one snack that I am putting absolutely no limits on. It cracks me up to see him walking around holding and eating a whole cuke...skin and all.
Eat to your hearts content little boy...
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Haiti is a bender of time, and while this may sound dramatic (you have my permission to roll your eyes) our life in America seems like a ...
I am not gonna lie to you: I'm tired and perhaps a bit cranky this morning as I write this. Don't feel like I should admit that, bu...
I was invited to a Haitian wedding a few weekends ago, and, for someone who is pretty well versed in the American wedding industry, it wa...
Obviously, mosquito's are a problem here. Beyond the discomfort of the bite itself, they carry all kind of nastiness. I shudder to...
Whew, that went by fast! Week two has come and gone, we all are feeling more settled, everyone is healthy and thriving, and as always.....
- ► 2015 (70)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- Thursday Thoughts: Simple Things
- From Poppyseed to Pumpkin: Swiss Chard Week
- Dog Days of Summer, Part Two
- Dog Days of Summer, part one
- Thursday Thoughts (on Friday again)
- Taste of Summer: Pelican's SnoBalls
- gratuitous cuteness
- Ella Bella Kissed a Fella
- Not Me Monday
- Thursday Thoughts (on Friday)
- Not Me Monday
- late night mash mish
- Thursday Thoughts: Jeremiah's Birthday!
- From Poppyseed to Pumpkin: Pineapple Week
- bumper crop
- Happy 1st and 4th!
- You Know You are Near The End of your Pregnancy......
- ▼ July (19)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)