By The Numbers

By | 10:00 AM 2 comments
0 - The number of meals I have cooked in the last 13 days.

1 - Sweet sweet baby girl that is starting to emerge from her super sleepy first week.
























2
- Number of days I am averaging between showers these days. Not bad, eh.

3 - Movies the kids watched on my first flying solo day. And no, I'm not proud of that. But all four kids were alive at the end of the day, so I'll call it a worthy sacrifice.

4 to 5 - Number of hours of sleep I am currently running on a daily basis.

6 - Loads of laundry to do. Or fold. Or put away.

7 - Number of times a day I remind myself to prioritize. Laundry can wait. Obviously.

8- Times a day I am overcome with giddiness over the fact that I'm not pregnant anymore.

9 - Average number of diapers being changed in this house a day. The girl is a pooper trooper.

10,000,000 - Times a day I realize how abundantly blessed I am.

Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

mommajeane said...

I love your blessings- each and everyone. She keeps changing...Oh I need to see her sooner than later before she gets any bigger.

Becky Swann said...

8- gave me hope