Not Me Monday

By | 10:30 AM 3 comments
I did not eat dog food as a kid.

I did not allow my children to eat whatever they wanted for dinner last night.

They did not choose donuts, popcorn, and strawberries.

I do not have to ask Ezra if he has underwear on every time we leave the house.

I did not lose a child at the grocery store today.

I did not find that child gorging on the watermelon samples after a panicked search. (And I'll bet you can't guess which child it was, ha!)

I did not have a child walk in on my husband and me while we were "talking about Christmas" ...if you catch my drift.

Nope. None of these things happened. Not to me.

Newer Post Older Post Home

3 comments:

Renae said...

LOL!! Too funny! Although I was expecting the last one to be, "I did NOT go into labor and have a beautiful baby girl last night..nope not me:)!" Still waiting for that one....;)

Briana said...

brave honesty!

ha ha ha!