I had planned to do a big birthday party for Jeremiah for the big 30th birthday occasion.
However, we have decided to go a different route =)
You can insert our faces (in your minds) on the people below...
Yep, we are going skydiving!
This Friday, the 10th at 2pm at the Raeford Parachute Center.
There is a family/friends viewing area and a restaurant...so if anyone wanted to come watch us you are more than welcome!
For directions or information click here.
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
1. Today is my 34th birthday. 2. Wasn't I just a kid? Like, yesterday? Waiting for the next Christmas? 3. When Jeremiah asked me wh...
Bare feet, spring day, a hammock full o' kids, and the time to take it all in... And yes, Ezra is just in his...
When Zoe was really sick with Chickungunya in Haiti last Summer there wasn't much that comforted her. She didn't want to eat, didn...
The past 7 days in iphone photo review... I enjoyed a girls day out (Keesha's last girl hurrah before Haiti) last Sunday with m...
Oh man, I've got lots of posts buzzing around in my head. Lot's o. But it is a bit of a busy season we are in and I've got a...
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- Terry Brook Lane
- Not Me Monday (The Not My Kids Edition)
- Vacation 2009
- Change of plans
- Warm, Mushy, and Backwards
- Ella's "Op-stical" Course
- Prayer Request
- Ezra's 1st Prayer
- Memory Monday
- Photo Journal: Lake Gaston 2009
- Rolling, Rolling, Rolling
- What we're into...
- One for Ezra, one for choo-choo, one for Ezra, one...
- Camp Day
- A Mom's Greatest Joy
- Skydiving: Our Experience
- Sunday Funny
- Meeting in the Middle
- Change of Plans
- The Bowling Bounce
- Halfway to sixty
- Not Me Monday
- My dear Myla, You were due to be born today. I c...
- Leave em' or Take em'
- Current Reads
- Ezra's To Do List :
- Question Of The Day
- Saving Money 101: The Best Advice
- ▼ July (30)
- ► 2008 (345)