We got a new stroller this week.
I used the snot out of it at camp this week (I wonder where that saying came from?)and I can officially say I LOVE it.
In my short mommy life we have gone through a lot of strollers, so I feel as though I am a semi-expert on this stroller subject =)
Here's why I love my new one:
1) Folds up easily with one hand
2) Folds up remarkably small for a double stroller
3) Remarkably light for a double stroller
4) Plenty of cup holders and a snack tray...need I say more
5) Ella loves the convenience of it and the options available for her
6) Remarkable easy to maneuver for a double stroller
7) The price!
Of course it is not perfect as the storage basket is kind of awkward to get to and it is a little difficult to "wheelie" it up onto a curb as all the weight is in front...but overall...I am loving it!
What about you? Do you have a favorite stroller you love or a failed one you hate?