Current Reads

By | 1:00 PM Leave a Comment
Somehow I have gotten in over my head with all my current reads.

I usually have no more than two books going at one time, but the five I have currently going are all so good that I haven't been able to stop reading any of them.

Here they are in no particular order:

Hands & Feet
by Audio Adrenaline

The story of the Hands & Feet Orphanage Project in Haiti. I'm gleaning a lot of information about the Haitian culture which will be good to have for our upcoming trip.







Men Are Like Waffles, Women Are Like Spaghetti
by Bill and Pam Farrel

Learning to understand and delight in the differences between men and women. Jeremiah and I are both reading this one together and I have to say that we have learned a TON. I think I will make Ella read this before she gets married =)


Montessori - A Modern Approach

by Paula Polk Lillard

I admit I am not reading every word of this one...just gleaning some general information to hopefully apply with Ella.




Good Intentions

by Charles North & Bob Smietana

Nine "hot-button" issues (immigration, gas prices, education, environment, etc) viewed through the eyes of faith. This is my newest book to start and I have just made it through the introduction so it is too early to tell...but I am excited to examine these issues with a Biblical perspective.


The Bathtub Is Overflowing but I Feel Drained

by Lysa Terkeurst

I love anything by this author...but I have to say this is one of my favorites! A great read for any mom with small kids. I highly recommend!




Whew...

I write this not to "show off" my reading skills, but because so many times I have been looking for recommendations for a good book and would have loved to come across a list like this...so I hope this helps someone!
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: