Not Me Monday

By | 8:00 AM 1 comment
I always set the best example for my children and never let hormonal PMS rages take over my life. That said, I definitely did not get in such a bad mood this week that my daughter suggest (unsolicited) that I pray for Jesus to help me have a happy heart. Nope. Didn't happen.

I also never would be so immature as to purposely annoy my children with a loud and wacky version of Elvis's "I'll have a blue Christmas" complete with loud and wacky dance moves. I mean come on, I am the adult around here.

I never ever ever pretend not to hear Ezra crying out in the middle of the night for his lost paci and become locked in a very silent battle of wills with Jeremiah over who is going to "hear" him first and go find the aforementioned paci.

Nope. Not me.

To read more not me monday stories, click here.
Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

Jeanne said...

I always keep a close eye on my kids. I would never get off the elevator at the beach, get entranced with the pretty kites/scenery, and never look back until I heard a blood-curdling scream as the doors shut. If I did, then TJ would descend into the bowels of the building, screaming floor to floor, and I would have to go on a search and rescue. But that would never happen, because I'm an attentive mom.