1) Give Mommy a fat lip - CHECK!
2) Give Mommy a bloody nose - CHECK!
3) Give Mommy a goose egg on her head - CHECK!
4) Look extremely contrite and cute afterward so she won't get mad at me - CHECK CHECK!
In all fairness to Ezra, these incidents were all accidents.
Three separate accidents. In the same day.
Perhaps a mommy-helmet would be a good investment for me?
I think this one is cute:
But, this one would probably provide more practical protection:
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Progress. Just 3 left. Future florists of America. Ezra to Eli: I think it's time we start working out. Eli: Yeah. Ga...
November 2012 " There's someone I'd love for you to meet ," my Father-in-Law told us. " Her name is Ms. Eli...
Before we head back to Haiti, I figured I better finish documenting the last trip. Life just keeps truckin' on, doesn't it.....
Back in the beginning of spring Ella planted a couple packages of sunflower seeds... Which has had the lovely side effect (besides just be...
It all began as innocent fun in the sprinkler... Then he got a (slightly sinister) idea... Come on Eli...you k...
- ► 2016 (32)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- Terry Brook Lane
- Not Me Monday (The Not My Kids Edition)
- Vacation 2009
- Change of plans
- Warm, Mushy, and Backwards
- Ella's "Op-stical" Course
- Prayer Request
- Ezra's 1st Prayer
- Memory Monday
- Photo Journal: Lake Gaston 2009
- Rolling, Rolling, Rolling
- What we're into...
- One for Ezra, one for choo-choo, one for Ezra, one...
- Camp Day
- A Mom's Greatest Joy
- Skydiving: Our Experience
- Sunday Funny
- Meeting in the Middle
- Change of Plans
- The Bowling Bounce
- Halfway to sixty
- Not Me Monday
- My dear Myla, You were due to be born today. I c...
- Leave em' or Take em'
- Current Reads
- Ezra's To Do List :
- Question Of The Day
- Saving Money 101: The Best Advice
- ▼ July (30)
- ► 2008 (345)