Photo Journal:Vacation 2009 part 2

By | 8:00 AM 1 comment
Highlights of my week:

- So much family togetherness!

- Playing poker and monopoly into the wee hours of the morning.

- Holding my sleeping boy on the boat.

- Consuming more junk food than should be humanly possible.

- Watching Ella and Ezra have a blast swimming, riding the boat/tube, fishing, and playing with all their cousins.

- Coffee. Fresh pots. All. Day. Long.

- Time to finish 4 books.


And now...more photos...


Slip and Slide Fun























Nena and Ella...working a puzzle












The smallest vacationer, Karis Eliese Via, born July 4th, 2009.













Sea monsters out of the depths of the lake...












My sweet (and fearless) little man...













My sweet (and worm-befriending) little girl...












Only 354 more days until next years vacation... I'm gonna get to work on finding us a personal travel pediatrician =)

Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

Briana said...

i LOVE that picture of Jeremiah sliding down the slip-n-slide. oh my that is great. I LOVE it, LOVE it, LOVE it. ha. please frame it and put it over your mantle. that would be so awesome.