do we have to go home?

By | 4:32 PM Leave a Comment
We have had such a good and relaxing time here at the beach with all of Jeremiah's family...that the looming car drive home is making me quite sad. Normally when we travel we have a blast seeing family and friends...but I wouldn't call it relaxing.

If you have little ones, you understand =)

But this trip has been awesome, the kids have settled right in, slept good and played really well with their cousins, and I have been able to rest a lot. Family, lots of good food, walks on the beach, rides on the golf-cart...and lots of time with my husband have made this a Thanksgiving to remember.

The only sad part about this trip is that I forgot my camera. What?!!! Me? I have felt "naked" all weekend without it!

One more last night of family togetherness...and then we head home.
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: