It's the little things..

By | 10:03 PM Leave a Comment
As promised,

the littler things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving:

  • Ginger-ale...it just makes my tummy feel so much better
  • My oh-so-soft sheets...sliding in them is just ahhhhh
  • My black old-navy yoga pants...nothing says comfort better!
  • CVS black friday deals that started today...free stuff...lots of free stuff...need I say more (I might even post a picture later!)
  • Being pregnant over the holidays...I wasn't with Ezra and Ella...and let me tell you, I didn't know what I was missing with all the yummy food I don't have to feel guilty for eating!
  • Taking a nap on the couch with all the family togetherness going on around me
  • My kids taking their nap despite all the family togetherness going on
  • Watching my husband learn to ride a rip-stick...who is turning 30 this year?
Big things...
Little things...
and all the in-between things...

I realize how blessed I am.
I am so thankful.

Praise you Lord!
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: