pitiful little guy...

By | 3:14 PM 3 comments
I wrote yesterday about Ezra having a virus...













Well, he is no better today and just so pitiful. He shuffles around the house with his blankie and paci and periodically just lays his head down...













Ella is being a good big sister and doing her best to comfort him...and he will just snuggle right up to her. She even generously offered him one of her coveted stuffed animals =)










I really hope he feels better soon...I just hate it when my kids are sick. I always feel so helpless to do anything to make them better. I am always reminded of how not-in-control I am...and forced to just trust in the Lord.
Newer Post Older Post Home

3 comments:

That is exactly how Zeke acts when he is sick. I love the picture of the back of him with his blanket with one sock on and the other off! So pitiful, but definitely cute=)

just kidding, it looked like one of his socks were off, but they're both there=) Still super cute...

Heather said...

My Andrew is soooo sick this week. He has never been this sick. I hate it for him.