Simple Pleasures...

By | 7:38 AM 2 comments
A sunny and 75 degree day in November...

My kids finally adjusting to the time change and waking up at their normal time...

No more campaign advertisements or phone calls...

Watching Ezra walk around the house and yell for "we-wa" (Ella in toddler-speak)...

New library books to read...

Filling up the Vue for only $35 dollars...

Finding dinosaur eggs with Ella on a walk around the pond...

A whole day to spend with my Jeremiah...
Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

mommajeane said...

Where does she get this dinosaur interest? When I watched them when you guys went sking she and I had to do dinosaur things and check around her bed for dinosaurs. Then the pic she mailed us had dinosaurs. I would think it would be Tinkerbells or princesses she would be looking for... She is too funny.

We must be thinking along the same lines today! Have a GREAT day with your hubby=)