jiggity jig...

By | 4:07 PM Leave a Comment
Yep, we are home again. No matter how good a trip is...it is always good to get home.

The kids did awesome on the way home. Almost makes me want to take more road trips =)

I am such a nut that from the time we got home yesterday until I went to bed we had already unpacked, washed, dried, folded and put away all the laundry, and restocked the refrigerator and pantry by a quick grocery shopping trip. Oh yes, I also cleaned the house =) I am paying for it today though...after church I crashed on the couch and now I can't seem to do anything!

We did promise the kids that we would go get our Christmas tree tonight. But, that normally involves a major living room rearrangement...and I am just not sure I am up for that tonight?

We will see...
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: