what a weekend away will do...

By | 10:53 AM 2 comments
Before...









During...









After...










We had a great weekend reconnecting as husband and wife. I remembered once again the reasons I fell in love with Jeremiah as a very young 16 year old...and why I am still madly deeply in love with him...11 years and 2 kids later!

We were able to go see the movie Fireproof over the weekend. Besides some cheesy lines...it was a great movie and I highly recommend it for every married couple. Click here to see if it is playing in a theater near you.
Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

so glad ya'll had a GREAT weekend...just the two of you, focusing on the blessing of marriage God has given you! I'm so glad you got to get away for awhile=)

Kelly Via said...

Yeah!! You guys are so funny with your pictures. I am so glad that you guys could have a weekend away! Maybe we will get one of those sometime soon...