Not Me Monday (mishmash)

By | 8:00 AM 4 comments
While eating at Ihop on Friday I did not get so distracted by the size of my waiters biceps that I put my straw into my coffee instead of my water and then laughed the awkward laugh when I realized what I'd done.

And I was definitely not with Jeremiah when that happened.

And he definitely did not get (slightly) jealous.

I did not teach my kids to go for the "good" candy while trick or treating.

And I most certainly would never just call the day a wash on the nutritional front and allow my kids to eat candy as their dinner.

And I would never ever steal from my kids hard earned stash. After they went to bed.

I did not get a speeding ticket last week. I never speed. Ever.

So, it wouldn't be my second speeding ticket in one year.

Cause, remember, I don't speed.

Or get distracted by other men's biceps.

Nope. Not me.
Newer Post Older Post Home

4 comments:

Renae said...

You always make me laugh! Glad to know someone else "DOESN'T" do those things!;)

Meg said...

looking forward to tonight (secretly hoping you have changed the menu to candy for tonight's dinner as well!!!)

Briana said...

oh dear, i love everything about you.

Jeremullet said...

His biceps where kinda big...