Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
I've never had any trouble with setting boundaries, saying no, doing what's best even in the face of tears and tantrums. I'm o...
So, I had some major dental work done this week and Jeremiah (being the super smart hubby that he is) decided to make an impromptu 36 hour...
Yesterday started out normal: Woke up at 5:30am, noticed there was no power, mentally prepared my body for no coffee, got dressed, wa...
November 2012 " There's someone I'd love for you to meet ," my Father-in-Law told us. " Her name is Ms. Eli...
It is absolutely crazy to think we have been with UTWWK for two whole years. It seems like it was just yesterday we were staring into the N...
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- Eli Update: 15 months home
- thursday thoughts
- breakdown of the perfect baby pajamas
- all about the ezra (recap of ezra's birthday)
- Memory Monday: the hero edition
- thursday thoughts (on friday)
- adventures in house hunting
- story time with ezra james
- zoe elizabeth: one month
- proof of a miracles existance (ezra turns four)
- the city of brotherly love
- Zoe's Birth Story
- Memory Monday: the mommy edition
- Thursday Thoughts
- first bath
- Memory Monday
- this girl,
- Thursday Thoughts (on Friday)
- Homeschooling: Back in Business (kinda)
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)