Zoe had her first official tub bath last week.
Did she like it?
I'm so glad you asked.
Yes, she liked it. In fact she liked it so much that she did a first for us...she fell asleep while in the bath. Typical Zoe.
Oh, and did you notice the delicious chubs she is working on? Oh so kissable.
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
On the road again... We head up north this afternoon. We are sharing at a church this weekend, but decided to leave a few days early to s...
We celebrated 12 years of marriage over the weekend. We got to spend an entire 24 hours sans offspring (thank you family!) and went to DC an...
The end of the school year is fast approaching. We are finishing up books and subjects one at a time, dwindling down to the very end. Ella ...
**This one comes all the way from December of 2011...and I can barely even remember that stage of my life with a 5 year old, 2 four year old...
She's either pretending to be an animal, playing with an animal, or running from a pretend animal. We aren't talking cute a...
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- Eli Update: 15 months home
- thursday thoughts
- breakdown of the perfect baby pajamas
- all about the ezra (recap of ezra's birthday)
- Memory Monday: the hero edition
- thursday thoughts (on friday)
- adventures in house hunting
- story time with ezra james
- zoe elizabeth: one month
- proof of a miracles existance (ezra turns four)
- the city of brotherly love
- Zoe's Birth Story
- Memory Monday: the mommy edition
- Thursday Thoughts
- first bath
- Memory Monday
- this girl,
- Thursday Thoughts (on Friday)
- Homeschooling: Back in Business (kinda)
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)