Zoe had her first official tub bath last week.
Did she like it?
I'm so glad you asked.
Yes, she liked it. In fact she liked it so much that she did a first for us...she fell asleep while in the bath. Typical Zoe.
Oh, and did you notice the delicious chubs she is working on? Oh so kissable.
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
In a rather last minute (because that's how this control-planner-oriented-who-deep-down-is-more-of-a-free-spirit-than-she'd-eve...
Jeremiah is back from Haiti. Again, just for a few weeks then he heads back down the end of this month. Then, we head back to Haiti as a ...
Ella's last English assignment of the year was to write a play. She decided to do an adaptation of the Aesop's fable, The Tortois...
Ezra : What's puberty? Eli : You know, with puberty and justice for all. Ezra: Oh, yeah. Oh, these two. Everybody should reall...
I'll spare you the details, but...today was a tough day. (Actually, I wrote this last week and forgot to post it...) Granted, it...
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- Eli Update: 15 months home
- thursday thoughts
- breakdown of the perfect baby pajamas
- all about the ezra (recap of ezra's birthday)
- Memory Monday: the hero edition
- thursday thoughts (on friday)
- adventures in house hunting
- story time with ezra james
- zoe elizabeth: one month
- proof of a miracles existance (ezra turns four)
- the city of brotherly love
- Zoe's Birth Story
- Memory Monday: the mommy edition
- Thursday Thoughts
- first bath
- Memory Monday
- this girl,
- Thursday Thoughts (on Friday)
- Homeschooling: Back in Business (kinda)
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)