Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
**I thought I'd start a new throwback feature on Thursdays, pulling from the archives. This one hails from way back in 2010 when I taugh...
I've been through a few deep weeks of funk earlier in this year. I felt this heaviness, this weight, tha...
Jeremiah is on a jet plane at this very moment while I am up at my mom's for the week. Zoe told me yesterday as our family took off i...
An answer to the fervent prayers of all my children and especially my husband was received with great joy...as we enjoyed not just a snow ...
I am sending Jeremiah off again to Haiti next week, and I am super excited about what he gets to do this trip! After living in Haiti wit...
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- Eli Update: 15 months home
- thursday thoughts
- breakdown of the perfect baby pajamas
- all about the ezra (recap of ezra's birthday)
- Memory Monday: the hero edition
- thursday thoughts (on friday)
- adventures in house hunting
- story time with ezra james
- zoe elizabeth: one month
- proof of a miracles existance (ezra turns four)
- the city of brotherly love
- Zoe's Birth Story
- Memory Monday: the mommy edition
- Thursday Thoughts
- first bath
- Memory Monday
- this girl,
- Thursday Thoughts (on Friday)
- Homeschooling: Back in Business (kinda)
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)