thursday thoughts

By | 8:00 AM 3 comments

We are still house hunting. After putting in an application to rent a house we had found, we were turned down because (gasp) we requested that the carpets be cleaned.

I know. I know. We are just so incredibly difficult.

Nevermind that the current tenants have cats and the carpets desperately needed a cleaning.

When this post comes out we will be making yet another day of house hunting. Thanks again to great friends for keeping the boys and allowing my brain one more day of intactness.

I actually grocery shopped with coupons this week. I felt so out of practice. But, oh...our grocery budget thanked me. It takes so much time and effort to put it together but I am able to make our money go so much farther when I do take the time.

It is supposed to be nice and cool and fall-like this weekend. So excited. I am planning on making some chili and just enjoying the weather with the family. I love the change of seasons. I wish winter was only 2 months long...and spring lasted an extra month longer, but you know, I'm not God and I'll take it. It would be hard for me to live in a place where there was no difference at all in the weather.

I told you last week that I was on a mission to get Zoe's smile captured on camera. Well, how bout this one...


























And for the record...she was smiling at Ezra. I have a feeling those two are gonna be close. He absolutely loves her and obviously, the feeling is mutual.

Happy Thursday!






Newer Post Older Post Home

3 comments:

DebHambrick said...

ohhh I love it! she is so stinkin cute!! I can't wait to get my hands on her again!!! Give her a big hug from us, and tell Ezra gramma says good job for taking good care of his little sis! I just know they are gonna be buds!

Ashley said...

Sweet smile!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Can't wait to see my newest little one's smiles. Now, did you all have to worry about selling your place AND buying? Busy with changes either way I'm sure. Blessings on the house hunt!
Miranda