Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
that my older sister, Laura Jeane, and I ( we were great partners in crime growing up !) found the Christmas present hiding spot and peeked ...
Ah , New Year's Eve. It's always such an inspirational and momentous evening for our little family. We started off our evening ...
When Jeremiah and I were oh so young we went out shopping for furniture for our first apartment right before our wedding. Of course being t...
It seems like McDonald's happy meal toys have been on a downhill spiral for quite a while now. Either a ridiculous "kidz jam"...
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- Eli Update: 15 months home
- thursday thoughts
- breakdown of the perfect baby pajamas
- all about the ezra (recap of ezra's birthday)
- Memory Monday: the hero edition
- thursday thoughts (on friday)
- adventures in house hunting
- story time with ezra james
- zoe elizabeth: one month
- proof of a miracles existance (ezra turns four)
- the city of brotherly love
- Zoe's Birth Story
- Memory Monday: the mommy edition
- Thursday Thoughts
- first bath
- Memory Monday
- this girl,
- Thursday Thoughts (on Friday)
- Homeschooling: Back in Business (kinda)
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)