With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.
I have a new modern day hero.
Our best friends Josh and Tasha leave today for Uganda to spend six weeks picking up their sweet new daughter, Alethia Grace.
I know firsthand how emotional and exciting an adoption trip is. And that was only going to Africa for one week with just Jeremiah and myself.
However, Tasha is taking along her 3 kids (ages 6, 5, and 2).
(this one is the kicker)
She is 20 weeks preggers.
I know this might seem crazy to some. And I know that doing this at 20 weeks pregnant was not in Tasha's plan...but she is acting in obedience to what she knows the Lord has called and equipped her to do, despite it not being "easy." What a great challenge and example for me to look beyond my comfort level and to respond with obedience when the Lord calls me to something.
Hero material right there!
Please join with me in praying for their family, their travels, the heart of their new daughter as she transitions to a new family, safety and protection for the new little baby growing in Tasha's belly, and that the Lord be glorified throughout it all!
You can keep up with their journey by clicking here.
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Bare feet, spring day, a hammock full o' kids, and the time to take it all in... And yes, Ezra is just in his...
The past 7 days in iphone photo review... I enjoyed a girls day out (Keesha's last girl hurrah before Haiti) last Sunday with m...
1. Today is my 34th birthday. 2. Wasn't I just a kid? Like, yesterday? Waiting for the next Christmas? 3. When Jeremiah asked me wh...
Oh man, I've got lots of posts buzzing around in my head. Lot's o. But it is a bit of a busy season we are in and I've got a...
narcolepsy [ nahr -k uh -lep-see] noun 1. a condition characterized by frequent and uncontrollable periods ...
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- Eli Update: 15 months home
- thursday thoughts
- breakdown of the perfect baby pajamas
- all about the ezra (recap of ezra's birthday)
- Memory Monday: the hero edition
- thursday thoughts (on friday)
- adventures in house hunting
- story time with ezra james
- zoe elizabeth: one month
- proof of a miracles existance (ezra turns four)
- the city of brotherly love
- Zoe's Birth Story
- Memory Monday: the mommy edition
- Thursday Thoughts
- first bath
- Memory Monday
- this girl,
- Thursday Thoughts (on Friday)
- Homeschooling: Back in Business (kinda)
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)